Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sitting Here Missing My Friend....

I has been exactly 16 months since I saw my friend Kelley in Guangzhou, China. Kelley was and is part of our February Love Bugs group that travelled to China together to pick up our girls. Kelley and I were co-moderators of our Yahoo support group. Kelley was also my go-to person when I had one of a million questions about what to do! You know, WWKD (What Would Kelley Do)!! She patiently answered all my questions, no matter how silly they seemed. Kelley is a wonderful person and I wish we lived closer to each other. Kelley is in Texas and we are in New Jersey! Kelley, I will be calling you soon!
Love Cathy

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh my goodness...you have made me cry! Are you happy now?! I miss you too, my friend. We had such a great time chatting, chatting and chatting some more while we waited for Lizzie and Mia. I still don't know how you got any work done and how I continued to take care of Emily with all our chatting! Love you, girl! You would totally be part of the M3 posse if you lived here!
Hugs,
K.
p.s. Don't call me today...we're getting ready to go to Disney Princesses On Ice. Check my blog tomorrow for photos and a recap!

Erin said...

Cathy - You don't know me but Kelley is my best friend. I am also one of the M3 Posse. I want you to know that Kelley talks about you a lot and I feel like I know you! She is absolutely everything you said about her. I too feel so fortunate to be sharing my life with her. We want you to know that you have an honorary spot in our M3 Posse. Now we just need to get you down here! :-)

Sending hugs and a huge "HOWDY!" from Texas! Erin

Robyn said...

Cathy - I have been a WWKD girl for some time now!! She not only my adoption guru but also my digital scrap guru. Hopefully you can visit the Lone Star state sometime so we can all meet you!!!

Robyn